|ELECTRONIC TENDERINEG PROCEDURE|
Water Resources Department has introduced electronic tendering process to enhance transparency through automation in the tendering process in addition to the conventional tendering procedure. In this electronic tendering process the tender document can be obtained as well as bids can be submitted to electronic tender box through internet.
Interested contractors can register for the Electronic Tendering process training to understand and use the electronic tendering system. For further details on training program, contact the respective Executive Engineer's office or office of the Chief Engineer WRD I.P Zone Gulbarga.
1. In electronic Tendering process the contractor can register through online (internet) through http://waterresources.kar.nic.in/ link e-Tendering - Register me or by sending a request to the office of the Chief Engineer WRD IP Zone Gulbarga.
2. In case of contractor registering through web site they have to submit the required documents through courier to the office of Chief Engineer WRD IP Zone Gulbarga to get authorized.
3. In electronic tendering the contractor will have to request the tender form through web site and send the form fee to the concerned office through courier or post or any method so as to reach the Tendering Authority on or before the last date of issuing the tender documents.
4. After receiving the tender documents through the web site, fill them and submit the completed tender documents into the electronic tender box online before the last date and time of submission of completed tender documents.
5. In electronic tendering, the contractor is required to attach his scanned signature to the Schedule 'B' and submit the document.
6. EMD document should be scanned and attached along with the bid and original EMD document should be submitted to concerned WRD office before the date of opening.
7. Further information about electronic tendering may be had from the concerned division office during office hours.